“Connecting *Women* to Christ through bible study, service and fellowship in all stages of life.”
– Focused on Bible study and the application of the Word of God in our daily lives.
– Engages all women, in every walk of life.
– Accepts the Biblical challenge that the older women teach, disciple and mentor the younger women by leading them through words and example, to intimacy with Jesus through prayer, worship and Bible study.
– Believes in the power and influence of a Christ-centered community.
– Believes prayer changes hearts and lives, and we commit to praying for each other and the church as a whole.
– Strives to help its members discover and develop their God-given gifts.
Current Women’s Ministries Offered at Immanuel:
•LifeLight Bible Studies: Thursday at 9:00 a.m. • Fellowship Hall • Starts September 7th • Led by Elissa Sullivan
•Immanuel North Women’s Bible Study: Sundays at 6:30 p.m. • Immanuel North • Starts September 10th • Led by Betty Schlanger
•Sunday Evening Bible Study: Sundays at 6:30 p.m. • Conference Room • Starts September 24th • Led by Jana Crandall. Studying the book, “Enemies of the Heart” by Andy Stanley. *6 Weeks Only*
•Monday Evening Bible Study: Meet on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month at 6:30 p.m. • Multi-Use Room • Starting September 11th • Led by Linda Jurgens. Studying the book, “Bad Girls of the Bible” by Liz Curtis Higgs. *6 Weeks Only*
•Ladies Guild: Meet on the 1st Thursday of each month at 1:00 p.m. • Fellowship Hall • Starting September 7th • Led by Dona Schwedersky
•Mary Martha: Meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. • Multi-Use Room • Starting September 19th • Led by Louanne Gotsch
•Crafty Christians: Meet on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. • Multi-Use Room • Starting September 5th • Led by Heather Lopez
•Zumba: Every Saturday at 9:30 a.m. • Small Gym • Starting September 9th • Led by Carmella Wold. *8 Weeks Only*
•Book Club: Meets one Sunday every month at 1:00 p.m. • School Library • ** Next Book Discussion: September 24th. Please Read “Kitty My Rib,” by E. Jane Mall and join the discussion!
•Mentoring: Beginning in January 2018 • Led by JoAnn Siegmund. More details to come.
Find us on Facebook! @womensministryILC
or CLICK HERE