Who We Are
Helping Hands Network is a ministry of volunteers. Our goal is to connect people who are willing and able to help with people who need help.
Our main focus is to assist persons with physical and financial needs of an emergency nature when other community social service agencies are unable to.
With a “heart of compassion” and God’s guidance, distribute funds and services to Boone County residents to help them meet life’s emergencies.
Have you ever wondered how you could help someone in need?
Do you have a particular talent or skill that would benefit someone in need?
Helping Hands can help you meet your desires to make a difference in someone’s life.
Opportunities to Assist
- Financial Donations—Donated funds are used to meet client needs that cannot be fulfilled through other agencies
- Auto Ministry—Donate used vehicles (For more info on this process, please call the Helping Hands Office)
- Transportation—Transport individuals to doctor appointments
- Furniture—Gently used-nice furniture(only accepting beds/mattresses, dressers, kitchen tables & chairs)
- Furniture Pick-up/Drop-off—Volunteers to pick-up or drop-off furniture
Helping Hands is located at: Hours of Operation:
CrownPoint Ministry Center Monday thru Thursday
925 Belvidere Rd., Belvidere, IL 61008 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Phone: 815-544-1409 Fax: 815-544-3393
The King will reply, “I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these
brothers of mine, you did for me.” Matthew 25: